Below are some wonderful quotes some you will know others you will not. Please note I have not placed then in any order of Preference.
1) When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy.
2) Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.
1) Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace.
2) He who experiences the unity of life sees his own Self in all beings, and all beings in his own Self, and looks on everything with an impartial eye
1) What shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world but loses his soul
2) The good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and the evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart. For out of the overflow of his heart his mouth speaks.
1) An eye for eye only ends up making the whole world blind.
2) An ounce of practice is worth more than tons of preaching.
Saint Thomas Aquinas
1) How can we live in harmony? First we need to know we are all madly in love with the same God.
2) Beware of the person of one book.
1) Better indeed is knowledge than mechanical practice. Better than knowledge is meditation. But better still is surrender of attachment to results, because there follows immediate peace.
2) Out of compassion I destroy the darkness of their ignorance. From within them I light the lamp of wisdom and dispel all darkness from their lives
Course in Miracles
1) Forgiveness is the key to happiness
2) Fantasies are the veil behind which truth is hidden
1) Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.
2) Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can’t help them, at least don’t hurt them.
1) Most people treat the present moment as if it were an obstacle that they need to overcome. Since the present moment is Life itself, it is an insane way to live.
2) The insanity of the collective egoic mind, amplified by science and technology, is rapidly taking our species to the brink of disaster. Evolve or die: that is our only choice now.
1) Do the difficult things while they are easy and do the great things while they are small. A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.
2) By letting it go it all gets done. The world is won by those who let it go. But when you try and try. The world is beyond the winning.
1) Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen
2) Any man who reads too much and uses his own brain too little falls into lazy habits of thinking
The doorstep to the temple of wisdom is a knowledge of our own ignorance – Benjamin Franklin